We are presently recruiting for Quantity Surveyors for our clients, a Construction Company in County Kerry. The company in question works extensively on public sector contracts and They now require full-time Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Financial management of the overall project from start to finish.
- Preparing tender documents
- Completing monthly valuations for works on site, completing monthly cost reports for budget v actual
- Recording, reporting, and managing project risks, variations, and cost overruns and project the overall effect of any overruns.
- Completing the project close-out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Quantity Surveying qualification and experience in Ireland.
- Must have solid experience in quantity surveying with a good knowledge of the construction industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail
Salary is based on experience in the region of €55 – €60,000. For full information please contact us directly for full information