We are presently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. Our clients presently have projects in Cork, Kilkenny, Kildare and Galway. They require someone who is willing to travel to site 1 or 2 days per week whilst based in their offices in Tralee. This is a full-time permanent position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in Tendering Projects.
- Procuring subcontractors and managing their monthly accounts.
- Preparation of monthly valuations for projects.
- Identify and pricing variations and agreeing them with Client.
- Preparing monthly cost reports on the performance of each project.
- They will get full exposure of projects from tender, through to construction through to final account stage.
Experiences and Qualifications:
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar
- 2+ Years of Experience in a similar position.
- Experience in Residential, Commercial or Civil projects.
- Full clean driver’s license.
We are open to candidates with all levels of experience once they have a minimum of 2 or 3 years. Ideally, we are looking for someone that is based in Kerry and is looking for a long-term role. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience. Company vehicle or expenses, laptop and phone will also be provided.
If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com