We are presently recruiting for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join a Consulting Engineering company in Bray, County Wicklow. The company in question works on various contracts ranging for residential to commercial and now require full-time Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team. This would be an ideal role for a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking to develop a career with a top contractor.
- 1-2 years+ post-Graduate experience with a PQS or Contractor.
- Must have a Construction Management or Quantity Surveying qualification.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills with competency using Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent, Microsoft Word and Excel
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To have strong analytical skills and the ability to present findings.
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- Ability co-ordinate several different projects at the same time.
A 3rd level Academic qualifications in Construction Studies or Engineering is required to apply for this position. Starting salary 0f €45,000 will also be offered. If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org