We are presently recruiting for an Civil Engineer / Design Engineer to join an expanding team in Charleville, County Cork. You would be involved on a substantial portfolio of works across a range of sectors for including Civil and construction projects. Experience and exposure within sectors including residential/retail/office and mixed-use developments is advantageous. This position would best suit an early career professional and will allow unrivaled career progression to the successful applicant. This position is based in Charleville with opportunity to work remote on occasion also.
Qualifications, Duties and Requirements
- Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management essential
- 3+ years’ experience desirable
- Providing administrative and technical support the Project Team
- Maintaining records and report writing and good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Planning and Building regulation.
- An understanding of contract requirements, but not essential.
- Knowledge Of Irish Water requirements and connections.
- Knowledge of Auto Cad desirable but not essential.
- Full Driver’s license
This is not a site-based role and is office based in Charleville County Cork with some travel required. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences to attract the best. If you are interested please apply or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org