We are presently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our clients, a Steel Manufacturing company who have offices in the Shanghai region of China. The company in question works on various large contracts ranging for residential Skyscrapers to large commercial projects and now require a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the management team. You will be a focal point of the senior managerial team and will offer advise to the Irish owner of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Financial management of the overall project from start to finish.
- Preparation of BOQs to ARM.
- Preparing tender documents.
- Completing monthly valuations for works on site, completing monthly cost reports for budget v actual.
- Recording, reporting and managing projects risks, variations and cost overruns and project the overall effect of any overruns.
- Completing the project close out documentations including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum Degree level in Quantity Surveying.
- 5+ years’ experience in Ireland with additional International experience considered a huge bonus.
- Must have solid experience of quantity surveying with a good knowledge of the construction industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Package on offer:
- 4 return flights per year.
- Full visa support including family applications if required.
- School allowances for dependent children.
- Free housing.
- Medical Insurance.
- Salary is open to negotiation based on experience.
Previous experience in a consulting or contracting environment providing/undertaking Cost Management services is desirable. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com