We are presently recruiting for a Contracts Manager for our clients, a specialist project solution company for the water/wastewater treatment/ civils sector. You will be tasked with delivery of projects for our Clients and delivering on the performance of the DBOM and DB contracts. The role will require you to be involved from the concept to the detailed design stage, progress through construction and finally onto commissioning and hand over to operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the technical leadership on projects in terms of developing and managing people and tasks, managing project budgets, scope and risk
- Perform concept, preliminary and detailed design of water/wastewater treatment plants
- Provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients
- Support Project Managers to ensure client satisfaction.
- Development and adoption of standards in design to streamline engineering tasks
- Assisting the Estimating Department in building up the cost and manage the vendors
- Develop and approve drawings of equipment and plant layouts as required
- Develop and approve PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams) and P&IDs (Process & instrumentation Drawings)
- Develop and present technical presentations/method statement on in-house projects to promote Company water & wastewater capabilities for client meetings.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering, within 4+ years of experience in water/wastewater process engineering
- Have reach chartered status or similar experience in relevant field
- Have experience within the industry and be familiar with EU directives and UK, NI and Irish regulations
This position is based in the counties Kerry, Cork and Limerick. Salary is based on experiences and qualifications and in the region of €70 / 85,000. Company vehicle and additional benefits are also offered. If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org