Calling all Data Protection Officers/Compliance Officers, Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting professionals with an in dept knowledge of Data Protection Laws and a familiarity with European Regulations.
The ideal candidate will have a full understanding of GDPR, excellent communication skills and a third level degree
- The Data Protection Officer will be involved in all issues relating to the protection of personal data of a company
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with the GDPR and the Company’s data protection policies
- Serving as the Company’s point of contact with the relevant Data Protection Authorities.
- Risk-based analysis, taking into account the nature, scope, context, and purpose of processing.
- Informing customers and employees regarding the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their individual data protection rights under the GDPR.
- Training employees on GDPR
- Preparing annual reports of Data Protection Officer activities.
- Creating inventories and maintaining up-to-date records of processing operations.
- Monitoring data protection and privacy enforcement actions and guidance, including from the Article 29 Working Party and member countries.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position and a proven record working with privacy and data protection issues.
- Expert knowledge of data protection law and privacy practices, including familiarity with national and European data protection laws is considered an advantage
- Proven record of successfully engaging with Data Protection Authorities and other regulators on matters concerning data protection compliance
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge of information technology, data security, and incident response
- Excellent academic credentials, advanced degree or law degree preferred but not require
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed.
If this position is one of interest please forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do thank you for the time you have taken to express your interest & wish to advise you that due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates can be contacted.
We Get People,
Dublin | Cork | Kerry | London
|T||+353 (0) 64 6622 007||F||+353 (0) 64 6670 110|