We are currently looking to recruit a Receptionist/accounts assistant for our clients, an established Accountancy practice in Tralee, County Kerry. You will be tasked with assisting the practice partners and being first point of contact for clients. This position is office based, full time Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prioritizing, multi-tasking and maintaining a high level of confidentiality on all matters is essential.
- Greeting clients and dealing with queries.
- Working on reception and other office duties.
- Preparing & filing Vat Returns.
- Liaising with Revenue as required.
- Data inputting
- 1+ years’ experience in similar position.
- Qualification in business or Accountant / Accounts technician highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT Skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of ROS, submissions, agent link, registrations and My Enquiries would be an advantage.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a busy team.
Salary is in the region of €25 – €30,000 based on experiences and qualifications. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org