We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to be the first port of call at a brand-new company in Co. Kerry. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, a firm grasp on up to date office and administration systems along with the professional presentation and persona to be the face of the company.
- Approach visitors in a friendly manner by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notify specific company personnel of visitor’s arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Operate multiple line phone systems appropriately.
- Ideally hold a higher education certificate in a relevant discipline.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills.
- IT Literate (Up to date with relevant administration systems).
- Be consistently well presentable, with the ability to represent the company with the upmost professionalism.
- Willingness to cover shift rota from 8AM – 8PM.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and in the region of €25,000 -€28,000. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information