We are presently recruiting for an Office Administrator for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry . The company in question is an award-winning company with a proven track record in customer service. Excellent communication skills, be able to demonstrate a successful blend of confidence and assertiveness when dealing with people. You will be warm, empathetic, and friendly and have an approachable and professional manner. Experience working in a similar role with the ability to deal with a variety of responsibilities along with strong organisation skills and an eye for detail is also important. This is a full time position in Tralee Town.
- Placing orders and raising purchase orders for raw materials, consumables and general supplies
- Managing and sending commercial invoices and following up on late payments
- Answering phone enquires
- Working on IT systems to take orders and answer customer queries
- Communicating with Production and Warehouse manager on all stock moving in and out
- To organise and monitor logistics, deliveries and filing of delivery dockets
- Immediately communicating any potential supplier issues with management
Requirements and skills
- 2+ years’ experience in an Office Administrator role
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Salary is based on qualifications and experience and is in the region of €26 – €28,000. If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.