We are presently recruiting for Quantity Surveyors for our clients in County Kerry. The company in question is expanding and has a very strong forward project book. and They are now require full-time Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Financial management of the overall project from start to finish.
- Preparing tender documents
- Completing monthly valuations for works on site, completing monthly cost reports for budget v actual
- Recording, reporting and managing projects risks, variations and cost overruns and project the overall effect of any overruns.
- Completing the project close out documentations including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
- Carrying out feasibility studies.
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation as requested.
- Cost control.
- Writing reports, contractual correspondence and maintaining QS related job correspondences.
- Awarding subcontract packages, making valuations on same agreeing final accounts of same.
- Arranging payments to suppliers and contractors.
- Providing advice and forecasts about costs.
- Compliance with Conditions of Contract and associated documentation.
- Compliance with legislation.
- Supervising staff.
- Compliance to ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 standards
What you’ll need to succeed
- Quantity Surveying qualification and experience in Ireland.
- Must have solid experience of quantity surveying with a good knowledge of the construction industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail
This is a full time position. Salary based on experience and in the region of €60 – €70,000 is offered. For further information please contact me directly