We are presently recruiting for a Mechanic / Service Technician for our clients, a well-established Main Dealer in County Kerry. The company in question has a very strong after sales record and requires an experienced Mechanic to join their well-established team. You will be tasked with all aspects of the trade, NCT preparation, full servicing, recalls and other duties as required. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Conducting vehicle checks to see if repairs are necessary and the level of urgency required.
- Providing customers with an estimate for completing the work.
- Testing vehicles to ensure the repairs were successful. This process may necessitate a road test.
- Conducting annual NCTs on vehicles.
- Standard servicing of vehicles.
- Working with car accessory databases and ordering parts.
- Updating vehicle maintenance records.
- Maintaining work logs, repairs, and maintenance records
A full driving license, 2 years previous experience (preferable at main dealer) and an ability to work as part of a team are essential. Salary is in the region of €32 – €45,000 depending on qualifications and experiences. For further information please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.