We are presently recruiting for a Mechanic for our clients, a well established Main Dealer in County Kerry. The company in question has a very strong after sales record and requires an experienced Mechanic to join their well established team. You will be tasked with all aspects of the trade, NCT preparation, full servicing, recalls and other duties as required. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Conducting vehicle checks to see if repairs are necessary and the level of urgency required.
- Providing customers with an estimate for completing the work.
- Testing automobiles to ensure the repairs were successful. This process may necessitate a road test.
- Conducting annual NCTs on vehicles.
- Standard servicing of vehicles.
- Working with car accessory databases and ordering parts.
- Updating vehicle maintenance records.
- Maintaining work logs, repairs, and maintenance records
A full driving licence, 2 years previous experience ( preferable at main dealer) and an ability to work as part of a team are essential. Salary is open to negotiation. For further information please email me directly.