Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced HGV Mechanic for our clients based in Co. Kerry .
The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of HGV vehicle servicing and repairs / diagnostics. You must be capable of producing quality work in a busy environment.
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and performing the repair on the vehicle
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks and assessments
- Must have excellent electrical & diagnostic experience
- Fully Qualified Mechanic with 3+ Years experience – previous experience with all brands an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisers or customers as required.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours (Monday to Saturday/8.30am – 5.30pm) and works well within a team and on their own.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary up to €45,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Company Pension Scheme available
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Additional rate for call out if needed
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 or 086-468-1288 to discuss further.