Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced HGV Mechanic for our clients based in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of HGV vehicle servicing and repairs / diagnostics. You must be capable of producing quality work in a busy environment. It is essential that the successful candidate has experience as an ELECTRICAL MOTOR MECHANIC.
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and performing the repair on the vehicle
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks and assessments
- Must have excellent electrical & diagnostic experience
- Fully Qualified Mechanic with 2+ Years experience – previous experience with all brands an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours and works well within a team and on their own.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary up to €52,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you are a fully qualified mechanic, have 2 years mechanic experience working with HGV and are interested in this position, please feel free to call Joe on 064 66 22 007.