Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced HGV Mechanic for our clients based in Co. Kerry .
The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of HGV vehicle servicing and repairs / diagnostics. You must be capable of producing quality work in a busy environment.
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and performing the repair on the vehicle
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks and assessments
- Must have excellent electrical & diagnostic experience
- Fully Qualified Mechanic with 3+ Years experience – previous experience with all brands an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisers or customers as required.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours (Monday to Saturday/8.30am – 5.30pm) and works well within a team and on their own.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Company Pension Scheme available
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Additional rate for call out if needed
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you are a fully qualified mechanic, have 2 years mechanic experience working with HGV and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Mike on email@example.com Alternatively you can call Mike on 064-662-2007 to discuss further. Immediate Interviews taking place.