We are presently recruiting for a HGV Mechanic for our clients, a Main Dealer in Dublin 12. Your duties will be varied from Carrying out periodic safety inspections to manual standards along with Conducting diagnostic tests on complex hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems on vehicles. You will also be required To attend broken down or accident damaged vehicles and effect permanent or running repairs as required to a range of vehicles. This is a full-time position based in Dublin.
- Perform a full range of repairs on a mixed fleet of vehicles
- Carry out fault diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on HGV’s and LGV’s.
- Ensure all work is carried out to manufacturers specifications.
- Complete accurate record systems to ensure that maintenance and service costs are captured against relevant vehicles.
- Provide updates to Workshop Foreman daily.
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace.
Experiences and requirements:
- Fully qualified Mechanic.
- 2+ years’ experience, ideally in a main dealer environment
- Previous Experience working on Bus and Vans an advantage.
- Have experience with diagnostics and modern vehicle electronics.
- Have your own tools.
- Hold a full, valid and current driver’s license.
This is a full-time position. Salary is open to negotiation based on experience with additional payments made for on call work. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org