Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for an HGV Driver for one of our clients based in North Cork. The ideal candidate will cover the Cork, Kerry, Limerick, and Dublin regions. Standard hours are 8:30AM to 6:00PM. Some night work required which will be paid on overtime.
- Transporting goods between warehouses and businesses.
- Ensuring your vehicle is clean, safe and your load is legally roadworthy.
- Undertaking vehicle safety checks, basic repairs, and maintenance.
- Organising efficient routes, often in conjunction with the transport manager.
- Carrying out multiple pick-ups and drop-offs in each shift.
- Overseeing and assisting with loading and unloading.
- Updating delivery paperwork, logbooks, and tracking mileage.
- Complying with all relevant driving regulations and rules.
- Staying informed on road closers, diversions, and traffic jams.
- Reporting any delays or accidents.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Artic driver
- Must have up to date clean driver’s Category C license.
- Heavy Good Vehicle (HGV) license.
- Certificate of Professional Competence/s (CPCs) up to date.
- Ability to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device.
Salary will be open to negotiation based on experience with overtime possibilities with night out payments included also. This is a full-time permanent position. For more information or to apply directly please contact me at email@example.com