We are presently recruiting for a Credit Controller for our clients in Cork City. Dealing mainly with our clients’ trade customers, you will be focal point of contact in all aspects of cash collection and issuing copies of invoices and statements to customers. Ideally, you will come from a similar position. This is initially a maternity leave contract with the opportunities for full time employment in the future.
- Oversee the entire ledger and work from it to ensure good result at month end.
- Manage and participate in cash collections, adhering to and enhancing controls to ensure timely payment of customer invoices.
- Regular review of debtors and follow up actions.
- Issue invoices/statements to customers monthly.
- Issue copy of invoices and statements as requested by customers.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with customers to manage their accounts and resolve payment queries.
- Liaise with sales department when PO’s are not issued & POD’s are not signed.
- Engage with other branches to resolve issues on accounts when goods are purchased throughout the country.
- Ensure stuck dockets are cleared regularly with Branch Manager.
- Open new accounts.
- Ensure timely credit escalation.
- Receive and process customer payments for all three Cork branches.
- Manage the daily cash (counting the float & ordering change).
- Accurately manage the petty cash for all three Cork branches.
- Prepare bank lodgements.
- Finance-based qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ credit controller experience while managing a large customer base.
- Proven experience with delegation of tasks to team members.
- Ability to juggle different demands and switch between them as appropriate.
This is initially a maternity leave position with the potential for extension. A salary in the region of €32 – €35,000 is offered. For further information please email me directly at [email protected]