Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller. This is an initial six month contract to cover Maternity leave with options to become permanent after this time. You will need to have a minimum of 2 years Credit Control experience and will need to have a strong IT systems experience. Employment is based in Dun Laoghaire.
- Maintenance and management of debtors
- Ensure timely collection of payments, Controlling credit limits on debtors accounts
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies, Issuing monthly statements
- Ensuring invoicing is up to date, Daily bank reconciliations
- Coordinates with internal teams to resolve queries.
- Liaise with the Finance Controller and Finance Director
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word)
- Experience with sage accounts 50 not essential but an advantage.
Salary is in the region of € 27-28,000 per year. If you are if you are interested in applying, please forward on your CV to me for further information and to schedule a call.
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 – Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212