We are presently recruiting for a Financial Controller for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. You will be responsible for all financial accounting and technical accounting duties related to month-end close, financial reporting, and the year-end audits under statutory accounting standards. You will be responsible for developing and implementing tools, processes, and systems to support the Company’s accounting, financial reporting, and internal control environment. This is a full-time position with company HQ in Tralee, County Kerry.
Responsibilities within the post:
- Oversee all aspects of financial management, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements.
- Develop and implement internal controls to safeguard company assets.
- Analyze financial data and provide strategic recommendations to senior management.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process.
- Manage cash flow and liquidity to support the organization’s financial health.
- Collaborate with other departments to provide financial insights and support decision-making.
- Supervise and mentor finance and accounting staff.
- Continuously assess and improve financial processes and systems.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and changes in financial regulations.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the company’s financial strategy.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with at least 3 years post-qualification experience.
- Work process redesign/controls improvement experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing and distribution environment is a plus.
This is a full-time permanent hybrid position based in Tralee, County Kerry with hybrid work offered. Salary is based on qualifications and experience and in the region of €60 – €70,000. For further information please forward your CV directly to me at email@example.com