We are presently recruiting for a Financial Controller for our clients, a Renewable Energy company with offices in Dublin and Waterford. Working remotely with the requirement to be in the Dublin HQ one day per week, you will report directly to the COO & CEO of the company. You will have full responsibility for the Finance team, ensuring strong financial reporting, internal controls and compliance are followed.
- Assume head or director of finance department.
- Lead financial operations within the renewable energy sector, overseeing budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Responsible for preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts –including P&L, balance sheet, cashflow statement and supporting schedules.
- Preparation of analytical review of the financial statements to include commentary and variance analysis.
- Preparation of weekly/annual/project budgets.
- Communicating results and key performance indicators.
- Managing all Budget & Forecasts.
- Lead the annual Budget and Quarterly Forecast process for Overheads and Balance Sheet.
- Identification, Development and Implementation of internal processes, controls, and procedures to facilitate rapid financial growth/scaling of company and interface between finance and operations departments.
- Automation and continual improvement of all finance functions.
- Prepare financial models to support growth initiatives, cost efficiencies, investment decisions and project assessments.
Experience, skills and knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Renewables / Construction experience/RCT an advantage.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA / CPA).
- Strong focus on controls and processes and a high attention to detail.
A hybrid working week along with salary in the region of €80 – €90,000 along with bonus is offered. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org