We are presently recruiting a Human Resource Manager for our clients in the Limerick / North Kerry region. This permanent role will involve working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment, you will be reporting directly to and working closely with the General Manager and supporting roughly 220 full and Part time staff.
- Maintain files and records of all employees
- HR Administration contracts induction time and attendance etc.
- Supporting management on any Employee Relation issues that may arise
- Provide all information required by payroll and work with payroll and others to ensure timely accurate execution of this function.
- Assist in the recruitment of new employees set up interviews follow up references.
- Create and maintain all necessary documentation for all new and existing employees’ contracts training
- Establish and maintain good working relations with management supervisors and co-workers alike.
- Produce weekly production rosters in conjunction with production supervisors.
- Manage holiday requests in line with production requirements.
- Develop yourself within the role and become significant part of the management team.
- Graduate education within a business/HR discipline
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years working as HR Administrator/HR Business Partner.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and a love of change.
- Demonstrates articulate and professional communication style.
- Strategic thinker and planner, supporting the functional change for the future.
- Confidentiality, communication skills., positive attitude, Strategic Thinking
This is a full time, permanent position and offers a salary in the region of €40 -50,000 Euro, depending on experience and qualifications. For further information, please contact me directly for further information.