We are presently recruiting for a HR Manager for our clients, an Engineering company in County Limerick. You will be the focal point for all HR matters within the company, offer advice, help promote an ethos of progression and lead in all aspects of Skills development and progression. This is a full time, on site position in County Limerick.
Responsibilities within post:
- Designing and updating HR policies and practices
- Ensuring that HR policies and processes are designed, implemented and monitored
- Managing and supporting the operation of the Time Management System and related absence management.
- Ensuring that company is compliant with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that any Employment Relations issues are proactively managed
- Drive a culture of positive employee relations.
- Advise on and manage all employee relations issues arising including disciplinary, grievance, absence, and workplace investigations in line with HR policies and legislation.
- Identify opportunities, propose initiatives and design programmes to ensure talent attraction and retention.
- Manage the full company recruitment process
- Maintaining and updating the training, identifying training gaps.
- Ensuring all personnel files are up to date
- Prepare letters of offer and contracts.
- Carry out new employee inductions.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Degree in Human Resources
- 3+ years’ experience as HRBP or similar
Salary in the region of €50 – €53,000 is offered along with additional benefits that will be discussed at interview stage. This is a full time, permanent position. If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com