We are a recruitment company seeking an experienced HR Manager to join our client’s team. As the HR Manager, you will play a vital role in developing and implementing people management strategies and processes that align with the overall goals and objectives of our clients. You will oversee the management and development of our reporting staff, ensuring the delivery of an efficient and responsive human resources service to line managers, staff, and clients.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to ensure the ongoing development and achievement of our mission and vision.
- Align human resources systems and processes to support staff development, performance, and retention.
- Ensure compliance with employment control policies and procedures set by relevant authorities.
- Measure employee satisfaction, identify areas for improvement, and promote staff engagement.
- Develop and deploy an effective performance management process, including the creation of an annual training plan that meets organizational needs.
- Address and resolve all human resources issues, providing necessary advice and support.
- Analyze and present relevant information in a timely manner to meet internal and external reporting requirements.
- Minimum Level 7 degree qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Desirable post-graduate qualification in a relevant field.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD).
Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid understanding of our company’s vision, values, ethos, and mission.
- In-depth knowledge of national human resources context, policies, and trends.
- Thorough understanding of relevant employment legislation.
- Extensive experience in managing various processes and activities within the human resources function.
- Proven experience in managing and supporting organizational change initiatives.
- Strong understanding of the national context, sector policies, and trends in the recruitment industry.
- Previous involvement in promoting or participating in initiatives related to corporate social responsibility within an organization.
- Strong leadership skills with high initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and resilience.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and set priorities effectively.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution abilities.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in financial and budget management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Generous annual leave.
- Annual increments.
- Paid maternity/paternity leave.
- Flexible working scheme.
- Hybrid remote working policy.
- Free parking at office site.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Contributory pension plan.
- Optional salary protection plan.
If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org