We are presently recruiting for an Operations / Business Manager for our clients in County Kerry, Ireland. This position will require the full working week to be spent at the company global HQ in Kerry. Our clients are global leaders in outsourced manufacturing supply chain and have a product that is a world leader in its field.
The ideal candidate will excel in Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, Contractual Agreements, Business Development and day to day operations. You will report directly to company CEO and assist with day to day operations of the company ensuring smooth and profitable operations.
- Ensure smooth production of product and manage all aspects of the supply chain.
- Actively manage raw material procurement including reviews of key suppliers
- Actively engage in New Business Development and acknowledge new markets around the world
- Actively work with Distribution partners to gain bigger foothold in the market
- Oversee all aspects of legal and regulatory affairs of the company and engage with other stakeholders when required
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Lead on any special projects and offer support to company CEO accordingly
- Champion an ethos of excellence within the company
- Lead the day to day operations of the company.
Skills, Knowledge and experiences
- Minimum requirement of Degree Education
- Experience in the Pharma, Life science, Food or related industries considered a huge bonus
- Qualification or part qualification in Accountancy highly desired
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management
- Strong competency in all Microsoft suites
- Strong competency in contract negotiation
- Strong project management skills
- Self-Starter, motivated and strong problem solving skills
- 6+ years’ experience in management positions
Package on offer:
- Salary in region of €75 /80,000
- Extensive bonuses relating performance
If this position is of interest to you, please forward on your CV along with cover letter to email@example.com for further information.
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212
LinkedIn: – http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking
feel free to get connected with me