We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee the daily operational activities for a thriving, progressive company in Co. Kerry. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working closely with the Management Team, it is envisaged that the role will develop overtime, matching our clients continued growth.
- Managing the local operations team to ensure the efficient handling and execution of logistics and cash flow
- Ensure projects are timely managed and comply with all company guidelines
- Responsibility for rostering, hiring, training, performance reviews, performance management, and disciplinary action for all operations staff
- Developing, documenting and implementing new systems and procedures to improve the efficiency and reliability of operations, and regularly reviewing these systems
- Coordinating with other areas of business including Customer Service, Sales, IT and Finance to ensure that the company and customer objectives are achieved
- Liaising with the National Sales Manager to ensure that the requirements of new and existing customers are met and that any customer complaints are promptly resolved and avoided in the future
- Liaising with the CEO to ensure that the operations and corporate teams work together effectively.
- Operational experience in the transport / logistics or manufacturing industry or similar will be highly regarded
- Ability to think on your feet to find the best solution to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded
- High level computer skills and experience
- Demonstrable ability to lead teams by example, mentor staff and manage multi-disciplinary teams
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, you are assertive and not afraid to make a decision
- You are results oriented and can build strong relationships externally and internally
- A continuous improvement mindset to look at ways to improve efficiency and manage costs
The salary on offer for this position is in the region of €80,000 and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.