We are presently recruiting for a Finance Manager for our client in Killarney, County Kerry. You will work within the daily operations of the business and will be involved in a broad range of financial management activities. You will play a key part in strategic decision-making within the business and assist with further growth. You will have strong Knowledge of financial regulations, accounting standards, and the ability to ensure compliance is fully adhered to. This is a full time position, based in Killarney, County Kerry
Responsibilities within post:
- Identify and mitigate financial risks, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Manage Finance team in daily operations.
- Ensuring all weekly/monthly/quarterly & annual period close activities are carried out.
- Managing and developing the teams.
- Be point of contact for external Auditors and Investment banks.
- Work closely with the CEO and CFO on developing and implementing business strategies.
- Drive improvements and automation to streamline processes.
- Provide financial insights and recommendations to support operational efficiency.
- Provide strategic financial guidance to support business decisions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant or hold Business degree.
- 5 years Operational or Financial experience.
- Track record in delivering to deadlines.
- Familiarity with financial software, ERP systems, and other tools to streamline financial processes.
Salary is open to negotiation and is in the region of €50 – €60,000 based on qualifications and experiences. For further information, please email me directly at [email protected]