We are presently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator / Part Qualified Accountant for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be involved in aspects of finance including accounts payable, bank reconciliations, VAT reporting, month – end accounts and financial reporting and general accounting duties. This is an initial one year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave with the potential to become permanent.
- Bank Reconciliation for large company operating accounts
- VAT Reporting
- Tracking of Fixed Assets and Development Expenditure
- Accounts Payable
- Assistance with month end group reporting
- Ad-hoc support to existing finance team roles
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Work with external auditors
- Third level accounting qualification
- Excellent planning and analytical
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Power BI
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
Salary is based on experiences and ranges from €25 – €35,000 based on experiences. Health care, pension and additional perks are also offered after completion of probation period. For further information, please email me directly.
Comments are closed.