A full time permanent position for an Accountant in Practice is available in Kerry. We are looking to recruit a qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA accountant with 5 years + Practice experience who is potentially looking to become senior within the practice. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and be responsible for clients’ Audits, Accounts and Revenue Returns. You will work closely with company clients, offer sound financial advice, Tax Manager and Administration Departments.
- You will need to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver a top-quality customer service.
- If you are seeking a challenging role with a genuine long-term ambition for career progression, this role is ideal for you.
- You will need to be energetic and a good problem-solver with excellent time management skills.
- Planning and completion of audit assignments
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and management reports
- Supervision and mentoring of junior staff
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Accounts preparation for audit exempt companies
- Mentoring Junior Staff
- Third level Degree
- CPA/ACCA/ACA Accounting Qualification.
- The suitable candidate will need to have experience in a practice environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate. This is a full-time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly at email@example.com
Comments are closed.