We are recruiting for an Accountant for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. You will support the Financial Controller in the day to day running of the finance department in aspects of financial planning. You will join the company at a time of high growth and will gain experience in several areas. This position is ideally suited to an early years’ professional. This is a full-time permeant position based on site in Killarney.
- Maintain Accounts Payable ledger.
- Maintain three-way matching system.
- Presenting invoices to be approved.
- Prepare supplier listing for payments.
- Reconcile each creditors ledger account to the supplier’s statement.
- Raise debtor invoices.
- Record receipts and payments.
- Liaising with clients outstanding invoices and assistance with credit control.
- Current Account bank reconciliations.
- Daily cashing up & reconciliations and posting to Accounting Package.
- Process Weekly Payroll.
- Assist with the production of the monthly Management Accounts.
- Product costings.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Statutory returns, Excise, VAT & PAYE.
- Assist in the preparation of Group Cashflows, Audits & annual Budgets .
Skills & Experience :
- Qualified Accountant ACCA / ACA / CIMA.
- Knowledge of accounting/payroll systems.
- Experience with online procurement system.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- 2+ years ‘experience in similar position.
This position would ideally suit an early career professional. Salary is open to negotiation. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com