We are presently recruiting for a Management accountant for our clients, a Multinational company in County Kerry. You will be tasked with all aspects of Financial Reporting for the Management team and also be responsible for all aspects of Financial operations within the company. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Preparation of annual accounts and monthly management accounts
- Financial reporting for the Management Team and Managing Director
- Preparing monthly cash flow analysis
- Processing payroll
- Reconciliation of cash books
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Journal entries, prepayments and accruals
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets registers
- Oversee debtors and creditors to include dealing with queries, debtor & creditor reconciliations, processing of creditor payments and debt collection.
- Monitoring of PO system from sign off to matching of delivery dockets and invoices
- Manage and administer statutory returns – VAT, PAYE, RCT, and CIS
- Work in Progress (WIP) and costings review and analysis; preparing detailed WIP reports and implementing effective WIP management system
- Assistance with preparation of tenders
- Oversee the annual operating budget of the group
- Review costings and analysis of various cost centres across the business to ensure the most cost-effective processes are in place.
- Ad hoc general accounting tasks as and when required and any other tasks deemed necessary by the Managing Director
- Qualified accountant ACCA /SIMA or similar qualification
- 3+years’ experience
- Self-starter with ability to operate independently
- Strong IT skills and proficient in MS Office programmes, particularly Excel
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude to implementing solutions and problem solving
- Sage experience essential
- Experience with invoice discounting desirable
This is a full time permanent position, market salary rates apply based on experiences and qualifications. For further information please forward your CV directly to me.