We are presently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant, for our retail-based clients in County Kerry. Working very closely with the Group Financial Controller, key responsibilities will include the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting accounts, including consolidation process. You will provide high quality financial information to internal and external stakeholders in compliance with group accounting policies and regulatory requirements. You will be a confident people person who can fit into the group seamlessly and adopt a hands-on approach to their role. This is a full-time position based in Tralee, County Kerry
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the external audit processes and liaising with external auditors.
- Ownership of statutory financial statements.
- Management of all external reporting.
- Responsibility for the preparation of monthly financial reports and relaying them to company senior management.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual consolidations.
- A key support in budgeting and forecasting for the company.
- 4+ years of industry-based experience
- A qualified (ACA, ACCA, CPA) Accountant.
- Strong knowledge of ERP Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in group consolidation is essential.
- Ability to analyse situations and a strong attention to detail.
Salary is open to negotiation based on experience along with an additional package to be discussed at the interview stage. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com