We are presently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to work at our clients Head Office in Killarney, Co. Kerry. We are looking for someone with 4 years PQE, who has very solid Monthly, Statuary and Annual Reporting skills.
Monthly Reporting Process
- Manage the monthly close process to strict deadlines ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the information reported
- Prepare & Review bank reconciliations investigating any unusual variance / discrepancies
- Complete monthly control account checks
- Management of intercompany process
- Management of debtors balance
- Management of Capital reporting
- Prepare analytical reviews of month end accounts and highlight variances requiring further consideration
- Present monthly to budget owners highlighting queries and insights identified from trends in the data such as cost overruns etc.
- Preparation of exec monthly management report pack with insight commentary on the performance of the business
Statutory Reporting/Annual Reporting
- Prepare Vat / Inter stat / Tax returns
- Prepare submissions to CSO
- Prepare the Annual Report & Financial statements
- Take a lead role in the annual audit, Provide accounting and regulatory guidance on key accounting issues impacting the business.
- Collaborate with internal customers and stakeholders to develop & continually improve processes & systems for both financial and statutory reporting.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years min post qual. experience in similar role
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or similar qualification)
- Excellent excel and analytical skills required
- IT & MIS (SAGE 200, EPOS, Micro pay, Clockwise, etc.) experience desirable
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience. For further information please email me directly.