We are presently recruiting for a Finance Manager / Financial Accountant for our clients, a large Finance company in Kerry. We are looking for a qualified Accountant who has very strong experience in Financial Modelling, Reporting,Valuations and Advisory Services.
- Financial modelling
- Liaising with financial institutions re borrowing/restructuring
- Investment decisions
- Responsible for overseeing all finance and debt funding matters for the firm.
- Preparing, analysing and presenting detailed loan portfolio data to internal and external parties.
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Transaction advisory
- Company valuations
- Expert advisory (family law matters and shareholder disputes)
- Due diligence
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Ideally, minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Very strong and comfortable with financial accounts, finance matters, data and the detailed analysis of data.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Ability to make effective decisions by analysing information
- Enthusiastic and confident with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, delegate where necessary and work as part of a wider team
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude to implementing solutions and problem solving
This is a full time permanent position, Salary is based on qualifications and experiences and open to negotiation and in the region of €50 – €60,000. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007