We are presently recruiting a Tooling Manager for our clients in County Kerry. This position involves the repair and maintenance of multi-cavity injection moulds. You will work closely with the Production Department on both routine mould maintenance and troubleshooting on an as-needs basis. The ideal candidate will be a time-served toolmaker with a strong mechanical aptitude and have strong problem-solving skills. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Ensure that the assembly / maintenance / troubleshooting of moulds is carried out in a systematic, efficient and effective manner.
- Debugging and maintenance of moulds.
- Manage Mould changeovers.
- Troubleshooting and repair of moulds and ancillaries including fitting spare parts.
- Ensure smooth running of the moulding / toolroom area.
- Record and reporting of mould damage.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Creating an incident and injury free work environment.
- Prioritising work
- Maintain all company policies and procedures.
- Managing all aspect of the Toolroom department and employees
Qualifications and experiences:
- Time-served toolmaker with trade qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong experience and knowledge covering precision equipment such as lathes, milling machines, surface grinders and cylindrical grinders.
Remuneration is dependent upon qualifications and industry experience and is open to negotiation. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org