We are recruiting for a Process Technician for our clients in County Limerick. You will be responsible for Injection moulding process start up, process monitoring during running and shutdown. You will champion working in a safe manner, and will strive to achieve production targets.
- Ensure tool set-up & changeover activities are set to meet production targets.
- Support process engineer in the development of new processes set up
- Support in Proof of concept & validation runs for existing and new production & prototype tools.
- Support continuous improvement projects
- Work with quality personnel to rectify any issues promptly.
- Comply with the EHS policies and procedures
- Support all safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent, 3rd level NCEA Level 6 (Mechanical / plastics engineering) or equivalent preferable.
- 5 Years + experience of injection moulding, preferably with high volume automation desirable.
- Experience of mould set up and working with a wide variety of plastics and mould types.
- Additional specialist industry standard ‘process technician training’ desirable.
- Excellent IT, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Capable of running injection moulding equipment & completion of accurate documentation.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good mechanical & process aptitude
This is a full time, permanent position, working straight day shift. Salary is the region of €35 – €38,000. For further information, please email me directly.