We are presently recruiting a Quality Engineer for our clients in County Limerick. You will be tasked with providing Quality Engineering support to Production, Quality Control, Quality Lab, and Research and Development departments in providing support to process validation, change requests, non-conforming product issues. This is a full-time position based in West Limerick and within easy commute of Limerick and north Kerry.
- Review Validation documentation, Change Requests.
- Review Test Summaries, Software Validation.
- Provide Quality Engineering support.
- Support the Supplier Appraisal and Approval processes.
- provide Quality Engineering support to all departments.
- Support Internal Audit, Supplier Audit and Regulatory Audit Programmes
- 8D reporting
- 7 step problem solving methods.
- Risk assessment of customer complaints.
- Initiate, manage and execute projects for continuous improvement within the department.
Skills and experiences:
- 2+ years’ experience in similar position
- Third Level qualification in Science, Engineering, or a relevant technical discipline.
- Strong Data driven decision making Skills.
- SPC, Cpk understanding.
- Qualification in Quality/Validation/Statistics/ Risk highly regarded.
Salary is based on experience and in the region of €55 – €60,000. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org