Will are presently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer for our clients on the Kerry / Cork border. You will be a Solidworks expert and will work as part of the wider R&D and engineering department and design automated solutions employing electrical and pneumatic components. You will excel at producing detailed models, assembly and production drawings for new and existing projects. This is a full-time position, based in office within easy reach of Killarney, Tralee, Macroom and Cork City all being within 45 minutes’ drive.
- Provide / Develop Fabrication and Assembly drawings.
- Maintain Updated Fabrication and Assembly Prints.
- Continuous Design Improvement.
- Product assembly and test.
- Product Revision Control.
- New Product Design/Development.
- Technical Documentation Content.
- Maintain/Update PDM/CAD Library.
Skills and Experience Required
- 5+ years’ experience .
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Expert in Solidworks creating parts, assemblies, design tables and 2D and 3D drawings.
- Proficient in AutoCAD creating 2D drawings.
- Mechanical background, preferably in automation components such as cylinders, linear drives, motors etc.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences and ranging from €45 – €55,000. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org