We are presently recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer for our clients in Clonmel, County Tipperary. You will be tasked with developing tooling and equipment for medical devices and will have previous experience in this sector. You will be tasked with the Design and mechanical assembly processes, develop new tools and will ensure they meet the required specifications and quality standards.
- Design and develop mechanical assembly processes.
- Maintaining specifications and quality standards.
- USE CAD to create 3D models and detailed technical drawings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, manufacturing, and quality assurance, to
- Ensure successful design integration.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations.
- Liaise with external manufacturing partners, vendors and suppliers to ensure delivery.
Skills & Qualifications Requirements:
- Minimum, 2 years industry experience
- Degree holder, specifically in an Engineering based topic.
- Proven experience in the mechanical design of fixtures, tooling within a medical device environment.
- Proficiency in CAD software (preferably Solid works)
- Strong knowledge of mechanical manufacturing processes & engineering principles.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to translate design concepts into practical solutions.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work closely with cross-functional teams.
This is an initial 24-month contract with possibility of extension salary is based on experience and in the region of €40 – €50,000. For further information, please email me directly at [email protected]