We are looking for a highly capable Construction Project Manager for our clients, a Consulting Engineering company in County Cork. You will be tasked with developing a project plan in collaboration with designated stakeholders, delegating resources to project tasks, and presenting construction project progress updates from initial design to final sign off stage.
Degree educated, you should demonstrate extensive experience as a project consultant and the ability to provide leadership and guidance. The company in question has offices in Cork and Dublin and are willing to offer employment in either location, remote or hybrid situations.
- Point of contact for on site personnel
- Determining the scope of projects via consultation and investigation.
- Analysing the strengths, weaknesses, and risks of existing project plans, as well as recommending improvements.
- Identifying project parameters and specifications.
- Performing cost calculations and coordinating budgets with financial departments.
- Allocating personnel and resources to project tasks.
- Collaborating across departments to set realistic project targets and timeframes.
- Providing guidance and monitoring the progress made with each project stage.
- Facilitating suitable interventions to prevent costly delays.
- Presenting project progress updates to senior executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction project management, QS, Surveying, business administration, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in project consultancy.
- Extensive industry knowledge.
- Advance proficiency in project management software.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Great organisational and time-management skills.