We are presently recruiting for a part qualified, Qualified Tax Accountant or Tax Senior for our clients, a well-established and large practice in Tralee, County Kerry. My clients are interested in speaking with people who are either experienced or newly qualified accountants but have a specific in working in the Tax department of a busy practice. You will be tasked with tax compliance and tax planning.
Duties within the post:
- Performing detailed research to understand tax law and keep up with the latest changes in legislation.
- Liaising with clients to get information and help explain their options.
- Communicating with the Office of the Revenue Commissioners on behalf of your clients.
- Analysing and completing tax forms.
- Performing an audit on the tax records of your clients.
- Advising clients on how to reduce their tax liability.
- Producing presentations and reports for clients.
- Management and growth of the tax department.
- Managing tax compliance obligations.
- Tax advisory projects, writing high-quality tax reports.
- Succession planning.
Qualifications and Continued professional development:
- CTA qualified or willing to undertake same(ACA/ACCA/CPA additional qualification preferred).
- Strong technical knowledge and drive to continue to develop tax knowledge .
- Strong business development and client management skills .
- Ongoing structured internal and external tax technical training.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of business skills.
A competitive remuneration package in line with experience of candidate along with a companywide Commitment to work/life balance is offered. For further information, please email me directly.