We are presently recruiting for a Contracts Manager / Cost Accountant for our clients in North Tipperary / County Laois. The company in question manages large fleets of vehicles for corporate clients all over Ireland and is looking for either a part qualified or qualified Accountant to cover all aspects of the relationship between the company and client and also be instrumental in the Management and renewal of contracts. You will work closely with the COO and Head of Sales on a daily basis and work closely with the CEO on pricing of new contracts.
- cover all aspects of the relationship between with fleet customers
- Administration of the customer Accounts
- Agreeing fleet list to monthly contract invoice.
- Contract management & Contract renewal
- Accounting for Contract invoices.
- Inputting job sheets
- Managing with client and fitters the addition and removals to fleet contracts
- Overseeing the reconciliation of monthly fleet list to monthly invoice
- Ensuring customer accounts are up to date and in accordance with agreed terms
- Reconciliation of mileage to contract specifications.
- Carrying out a year end reconciliation and audit
Qualifications and experience:
- Excellent – systems knowledge (WMS & ERP)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally, a Qualified Accountant or part qualified Accountant with membership of ACA / ACCA / CMA
- 2+ years’ experience
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary in the region of €45 – 55,000 is offered. For further information please email me directly.