We are presently recruiting for a Tax Accountant or Tax Senior for our clients, a well-established and large practice in Tralee, County Kerry. You will be tasked with tax compliance or tax planning. Compliance simply means you prepare and submit tax forms on behalf of your client. Planning involves providing advice to clients to help them reduce their tax obligation. Here are some typical duties:
Duties within post:
- Performing detailed research to understand tax law and keep up with the latest changes in legislation.
- Liaising with clients to get information and help explain their options.
- Communicating with the Office of the Revenue Commissioners on behalf of your clients.
- Analysing and completing tax forms.
- Performing an audit on the tax records of your clients.
- Advising clients on how to reduce their tax liability.
- Producing presentations and reports for clients.
- Management and growth of the tax department
- Managing tax compliance obligations
- Tax advisory projects, writing high quality tax reports
- Succession planning
Qualifications and Continued professional development
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA/CPA additional qualification preferred)
- Strong technical knowledge and drive to continue to develop tax knowledge
- Strong business development and client management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ongoing structured internal and external tax technical training
- Ongoing mentoring and development of business skills
A competitive remuneration package in line with experience of candidate along with a company wide Commitment to work/life balance is offered including hybrid working week . For further information, please email me directly.