We are presently recruiting a Quality & Environmental Technician for our clients, a Civil Engineering company in Killarney, County Kerry. You will be tasked with Sampling and Testing a range of construction material products from quarries and manufacturing plants including Aggregates, Asphalt, Lime, Ready-mix, Steel Products and Insulation Products. You will be responsibility for Quality control of all Products and will take responsibility for all certification are maintained within current legislation. This is a full-time position based in County Kerry.
- Liaise with external auditing Bodies such as NSAI, BBA and CARES
- Process and review customer approvals of Concrete & Asphalt mix designs and set up Concrete & Asphalt mixes to enable them to be batched.
- Provide support to Sales, Technical and Operations Staff.
- Maintain quality reports as required by management.
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external quality management systems.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety & Environmental Management System are fully adhered to.
Experiences, Salary & qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience specifically in a Civil Engineering or construction quality-based position.
- A recognized third level qualification in Civil Engineering, Concrete Technology & Quality Management is desirable.
- Base salary in the region of €50 – €55,000.
- Company vehicle.
This is full time position based in County Kerry. A company vehicle is provided for travel between sites. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org