We are presently recruiting for a Quality Technician for our clients, an Engineering company in County Cork. You will be responsible for Performing precision inspection verifications on mechanical parts, components, assemblies, and materials. A strong eye for detail is also required as you will be responsible for Approving or rejecting items and documents inspection results as required.
- Utilizes inspection equipment such as micrometers, gauge blocks, dial indicators, height gauges, and optical comparators.
- Approves or rejects items and documents inspection.
- Performs documentation review and verification of certifications, specifications, and conformance to design and specification requirements.
- Generate associated documentation as per requirements.
- Communicates with customers and suppliers to resolve discrepancies.
- Perform surface plate inspection of first article, in-process, and lot sample parts if required.
- Use ERP system to route parts and components to proper departments.
- May include but is not limited to purchased parts, in-process and final assemblies, materials for workmanship, and conformance to specifications/drawings.
- Understanding of metric and imperial measurement systems advantageous.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Proven hands-on inspection experience in industry using a variety of precision measurement tools.
- Knowledge of AS9100 industry standards.
- Ability to work with Microsoft tools,3D drawings or computer-generated models and similar types of engineering data.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
This is a full-time position. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. For full information please contact us directly.