We are presently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for our clients on the Kerry / Cork border. The company has 150 employees and requires someone to help with payroll administration. This position is best suited for a newly qualified person.
- Reports to Financial Accountant
- Weekly payroll for 150 employees
- Includes Salaried/hourly paid and piece rate gross pay calculations
- Dealing with Revenue submissions
- Includes some HR functions such as contracts of employment, maintenance of personnel files.
- Salary Certificates, assisting employees with illness benefit forms etc
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of organisation
- Good interpersonal skills in order to efficiently gather information required from lined managers.
- Adhere to strict deadlines.
- Flexibility required for other roles such as credit control, sales order processing and invoicing, because payroll is normally completed by Tuesday afternoon
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information.