We are presently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for our clients in County Kerry. This position is primarily responsible for the preparation and processing of payroll and its’ associated tasks within the wider payroll team. You will be tasked with all aspects of the payroll process – Starters & Leavers, BIK, Pensions, Bonus, Share Schemes, Holidays and other statutory and voluntary additions/deductions.
- Submission of payroll return for staff
- Maintain accurate records of leave for staff
- Develop and maintain databases
- Maintain an alert system for management to identify when staff exceed leave entitlement
- Maintain all databases up to date for ease of information retrieval.
- Assist Management in identifying data required for reports etc.
- Complete all relevant HR Forms in a Timely Manner.
- Issue letters re sick leave i.e half-pay, off pay etc
- Maintain and manage an efficient records/filing/retrieval system
Required experience and qualifications:
- 2 / 3 years’ experience as a minimum in processing payroll
- High levels of data accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion and sense of responsibility
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deal with and prioritise multiple tasks
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook an advantage
- Ability to perform calm and efficiently under pressure
- Qualifications such as IPASS payroll Management or similar bookkeeping qualification is essential
This position is initially for a 6-month contract with the option to progress to a permanent position. Salary on offer in the region of €27 / €30,000 per year. For full information please email me directly