We are presently recruiting for a Commercial Accountant for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. You will be tasked with all aspects of Financial Reporting and Control for the Management team and also be responsible for all aspects of Financial operations within the company. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Preparation of annual accounts and monthly management accounts.
- Financial reporting for the Management Team, General Manager and Managing Director.
- Preparing monthly cash flow analysis.
- Processing payroll.
- Reconciliation of cash books.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Journal entries, prepayments and accruals.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets registers.
- Oversee debtors and creditors.
- Monitoring of PO system from sign off to matching of delivery dockets and invoices.
- Manage and administer statutory returns – VAT, PAYE, RCT, and CIS.
- Work in Progress (WIP) and costings review and analysis; preparing detailed WIP reports and implementing effective WIP management system.
- Assistance with preparation of tenders.
- Oversee the annual operating budget of the group.
- Qualified accountant ACCA /SIMA or similar qualification.
- 3+years’ experience.
- Sage experience essential.
- Experience with invoice discounting desirable.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and in the region of €43 – €48,000. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.