We are presently recruiting for a Commercial Accountant for our clients in County Kerry. Reporting to the Financial Controller, You will act as Finance lead on the commercial performance of the business and will be responsible for Reporting and monitoring on key sales & Margin performance across various divisions of the business. This is a full time position based on site and within easy commuting distance of both Killarney and Tralee.
- Finance lead on the commercial performance of the business
- Partnering with the senior leadership team on setting out the commercial strategy of the business
- Reporting and monitoring on key sales & Margin performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Identification, alignment and implementation of profit improving opportunities, across sales & margin.
- Finance lead on the identification of cost saving & efficiency
- Leading out and owning the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Streaming lining of commercial and business processes
- Building financial models in conjunction with external parties
- Partnering with the business on the creation of the business case for investment
- Management of the capital investment proposal and approval process
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Highly proficiency in Excel.
- Proven analytical and financial modelling skills
- Experience in support cover area payroll, AP payment processing and financial accounting
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences and qualifications and in the region of €35 – €50,000 depending on experience. For further information please email me directly. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org