Red Chair Recruitment are presently accepting applications for an experienced Parts Mechanic for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry.
The main responsibilities for the role will be the maintenance and repair of various machines and equipment and ensuring all diagnostics and repairs are completed to a high standard with exceptional knowledge and customer service.
- Previous experience in maintenance, service and repair of lawnmowers, golf carts etc is essential for this role
- 2-3 years experience working with electrics and hydraulics essential
- Qualified parts mechanic considered an advantage
- Be a good problem solver and have the ability to conduct the repairs to a high standard
- Have strong Communication, Time Management and Interpersonal Skills
- Previous experience in diagnostics and a hands on approach, working to deadlines essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate of €16.00 – €18.00 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 or 086-468-1288 to discuss further.