We are presently recruiting an Operations Manager for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. You will be tasked with Managing and coordinating the day-to-day Business and production operations and assist the owners in developing the business further. You will have at least 5 years management experience, super interpersonal skills, have good knowledge of dealing with accounts, and have strong experience in using management information systems. You will be tech savvy, have knowledge of digital marketing initiates and the ability to help grow the business. This is a senior hands-on role and is a full-time, permanent, on-site position based in Tralee, County Kerry.
- Responsible for delivering efficiencies and driving cost control in output, quality, yield, labor utilization and waste.
- Ensure that all product is manufactured in accordance with agreed customer specifications.
- Ensuring all operation are completed cost-effectively.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards.
- Minimizing downtimes, management and prioritization of breakdowns.
- Management and supporting supervisors on the planning of labor resources.
- Identifying and Implementing change to continually improve operations.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures.
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
- Build processes that meet business objectives and ensure compliance with quality control.
- Point of contact for clients.
- 5 years’ experience in a senior managerial position.
- Proven Production management experience.
- Strong digital skills, creative
- Clear communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Critical thinker to facilitate decision making.
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering effective change.
Salary in the region of €70 – €80,000 along with company pension and performance related bonus is offered. For further information, please email me directly at [email protected]