We are presently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer for our clients, an Engineering company based in county Kerry. You will be responsible for Managing the H&S risk register and Safety Statements and will ensure all employees and subcontractors have up to date training and relevant certificates specific to their position. This is a full-time position based in Killarney, County Kerry.
- Ensure all employees and subcontractors have up to date training and certificates.
- Conduct regular site audits.
- Assist in achieving ISO45001 certification.
- Monitor legislative updates.
- Provide Inductions to all new staff & Plan and provide training to employees.
- Ensure all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time.
- Investigate, record, and report accidents, incidents and near –misses promptly.
- Conduct regular formal site audits.
- Monitor all legislative updates.
- Create a safety-first culture and identifying training needs.
- Ensure sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on site.
- Organize and support necessary permits, licenses, or permissions in compliance with Health & Safety legislative requirements.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Third level recognized qualification in Health & Safety or related – Level 8
- Full EU driving license and flexibility to travel between sites and office.
- Extensive knowledge of Irish health and safety legislation
- 1+ years’ experience, preferably in the Construction sector.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences and in the region of €40,000. For further information please email me at email@example.com