We are presently recruiting for an Office Administrator for our clients in County Kerry. You will have strong organisation skills and an eye for detail and will ensure the smooth daily running of the front office. This is a full-time position based in Farranfore, County Kerry.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Handling telephone calls, Online inquiries and dealing with queries in a professional manner.
- Data entry, creating spreadsheets and filing.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Providing Excel reports to management.
- Completion of paperwork and customer order forms.
- Capturing, recording, and updating customer details in the database.
- Various Administration Duties as required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Have a strong customer service background.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Excel at understanding, anticipating, and meeting customer needs.
- Experienced in Microsoft Applications.
- Strong ability to learn various IT Systems.
- Strong Excel skills are essential.
Salary is based on experience and ranges from €26,000 to €30,000. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com