We are presently recruiting for an Office Administrator for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. The company in question is an award-winning company with a proven track record in customer service. You will be required to deliver high standards of customer. You will be warm, empathetic, and friendly and have an approachable and professional manner. Experience working in a similar role with the ability to deal with a variety of responsibilities along with strong organisation skills and an eye for detail is also important. This is a full time, permanent position.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Handling telephone calls, Online inquiries and dealing with queries in a professional manner.
- Providing Excel reports to management
- Capturing, recording, and updating customer details in the database.
- Basic accounts, payable, invoice and checking
- Various Administration Duties as required
- Answering telephone
- 3+ years’ experience in similar position
- Have a strong customer service background.
- Display an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with people.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills
- Excel at understanding, anticipating, and meeting customer needs.
- Have a genuine desire to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Experienced in Microsoft Applications particularly excel
- Strong ability to learn various IT Systems.
Salary is€14.50 per hour. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com
Comments are closed.