We are presently recruiting for an Office Administrator for our County Kerry based client. You will be responsible for coordinating various office functions on behalf of the company and work closely with the company CEO. Your Duties will include client interaction, vendor maintenance along with general Office Administration duties. In all tasks, you must maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- General office administration duties
- First point of contact with customers/answering phones
- Sorts and reviews invoices and check requests for proper account codes, object codes, discounts, payment terms
- Maintains a complex record and filing system of accounts payable vendor files, financial records, purchase orders and invoices for retrieval or review by Management
- Responds to questions and makes calls regarding billing problems; acts as a liaison between departments and vendors.
- Checks departmental financial accounts to assure funds are available for purchases.
- Processes requisitions and prepares purchase orders
Qualifications, skills, salary and experience:
- Qualification in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in Office Administration/accounts based position
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
Salary in the region of €30 – €35,000 based on qualifications and experiences and open to negotiation. For further information please forward your CV to me directly