We are presently recruiting for a Management Accountant for our clients, an Engineering company in County Kerry. You will be tasked with all aspects of Financial Cost Reporting and Control for the Management team. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Preparation of annual accounts and monthly management accounts
- Financial reporting for the Management Team, General Manager and Managing Director
- Preparing monthly cash flow analysis
- Processing payroll
- Reconciliation of cash books
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Journal entries, prepayments and accruals
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets registers
- Oversee debtors and creditors to include dealing with queries, debtor & creditor reconciliations, processing of creditor payments and debt collection.
- Monitoring of PO system from sign off to matching of delivery dockets and invoices
- Manage and administer statutory returns – VAT, PAYE, RCT, and CIS
- Work in Progress (WIP) and costings review and analysis; preparing detailed WIP reports and implementing effective WIP management system
- Assistance with preparation of tenders
- Oversee the annual operating budget of the group
- Review costings and analysis of various cost centres across the business to ensure the most cost-effective processes are in place.
- Ad hoc general accounting tasks as and when required and any other tasks deemed necessary by the Managing Director
- Qualified accountant ACCA /SIMA or similar qualification
- 3+years’ experience
- Self-starter with ability to operate independently
- Strong IT skills and proficient in MS Office programmes, particularly Excel
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude to implementing solutions and problem solving
- Sage experience essential
- Experience with invoice discounting desirable
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and in the region of €45 -€50,000. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information.