We are presently recruiting for an HR Business Partner for our clients, a multinational company in County Kerry. You will be the focal point for all HR matters within the company in Ireland and will offer advice and help promote an ethos of progression. You will lead in all aspects of Skills development and will play a vital role in future workforce planning. You will offer management strategic and operational human management services and will play a vital role in the future development of Kerry Operations.
This is a full-time, on-site position in County Kerry. You will report directly to the HR Function in the USA and will be responsible for compiling all HR files and championing an ethos of excellence.
Responsibilities within the post:
- Act as the initial point of contact for Hr processes
- Designing and updating HR policies and practices as required
- Ensuring that HR policies and processes are designed, implemented and monitored
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that any Employment Relations issues are proactively managed
- Drive a culture of positive employee relations.
- Advise on, and manage all employee relations issues arising including disciplinary, grievance, absence, and workplace investigations in line with HR policies and legislation.
- Identify opportunities, propose initiatives, and design programmes to attract talent and retain.
- Manage the company recruitment process
- Research and refine HR Data
- Maintaining and updating training, identifying training gaps.
- Ensuring all personnel files are up to date
- Carry out new employee inductions.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Degree in Human Resources
- 7+ years’ experience as HRBP or similar
- Hold a fundamental understanding of defined business lines
You will be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise tasks. Salary is open to negotiation along with additional benefits that will be discussed at the interview stage. This is a full-time, permanent position. For further information please email me directly at email@example.com