We are presently recruiting for an HR Business Partner for our clients in County Kerry. You will be the focal point for all HR matters and will lead in all aspects of Skills development and will play a vital role in future workforce planning. You will offer management strategic and operational human management services and will play a vital role in the future development of Operations.
This is a full-time, hybrid position in County Kerry.
Responsibilities within the post:
- Act as the initial point of contact for Hr processes
- Designing and updating HR policies and practices as required
- Ensuring that HR policies and processes are designed, implemented and monitored.
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that any Employment Relations issues are proactively managed.
- Drive a culture of positive employee relations.
- Advise on and manage all employee relations issues arising including disciplinary, grievance, absence, and workplace investigations in line with HR policies and legislation.
- Identify opportunities, propose initiatives, and design programmes to attract talent and retain.
- Manage the company recruitment process.
- Research and refine HR Data
- Maintaining and updating training, identifying training gaps.
- Ensuring all personnel files are up to date.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Degree or qualification specifically in Human Resources
- 2+ years’ experience as HRBP or similar
Salary is open to negotiation and in the region of €40 – €50,000 along with pension contribution of 5% and medical cover. This is a full-time, permanent position. For further information please email me directly at email@example.com