We are presently recruiting for a Human Resource Business Partner for our clients in Cork City. You will be tasked with developing strong HR policies and procedures and to continually update human resource policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice. This position is hybrid with roughly 2 days per week in office in Cork City. This is a full time, permanent position.
Main Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Develop and update human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice
- Provide advice and assistance to Management & Supervisory teams on human resource issues relating to their team members, ensuring accurate and timely resolution
- Support employees on human resource issues or queries they may have
- Ensure employee records are maintained and kept up to date
- Provide advice and support for completion of internal investigations and disciplinary to ensure best practice is adhered to
- Complete ad-hoc projects as and when required for the fulfillment of the role
Qualifications and Profile:
- Third level qualification in Human Resources
- In depth understanding and knowledge of employment legislation
- CIPD accredited.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience, ideally in energy, manufacturing or heavy industry environment;
- Clear understanding and appreciation of confidentiality
This is a full time, permanent position, hybrid working week with roughly 2 days per week In office in Cork City. Salary in the region of €40 – €47,000 is offered along with pension, life cover and company bonus structure. If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org