We are presently recruiting for a Credit Underwriter for our clients in Kerry. The company in question offer financial services and loans to customers all over Ireland. You will be tasked with all aspects of the loan application and make efficient and data based application decisions. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Dealing with nationwide credit-loan applications.
- Ability to assess personal data, bank statements and other finance related documents
- Assist management with development of new products and the underwriting of these products
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Third level/QFA/Financial/Accountancy qualification or experience
- The ability to pay strong attention to detail, as accuracy is vital
- Good organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks
An extensive in-house training program will be provided, however Previous experience in a financial role offers a distinct advantage. Salary in the region of €28 – €30,000. For further information please email me directly